To read the story of our precious Harlynn Renae, start here and follow the "next" links at the end of each post. Thank you for coming and sharing with us in this journey.

Friday, January 2, 2015

99 Questions

Hopefully you know how much I adore my friend, tracyfixen.com. Her name is Tracy, obviously, but in our home, her site name translates to her real life name, and we call her tracyfixen.com. Just roll with it. 

Anyway, she posted this fun little ditty, and I thought I would follow suit. For one, it will get me thinking about how my life aligns with my one resolution for the year. What about my life can I use to live out Mark 12:30? For two, it will get me typing. And I do love to type. I remember in the myspace days how these things were always being posted and answered by everyone. It's been quite a while since I've posted total random, and mostly meaningless answers to questions of the same stature, so why not?

I do quickly want to mention, however, if you haven't heard of the #documentyourdays project on Instagram, go give it a looksie. No prompts, just a call to document your days by snapping a photo. Easy-peasy, and gets you to look at your life through the lens of wanting to savor every moment. Check it out, participate, and get to documenting.

On to the questions!

99 Questions:

1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?  Closed. Securely.

2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?  Often.

3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?  Tucked in. Then hubs comes and does sleep-moshing in the nighttime, pulling them all out.

4. Have you ever stolen a street sign before?  No. Dad is the Streets Super in my hometown, and I would never dream of stealing a street sign because I know how much of a pain it is to replace them.

5. Do you like to use post-it notes?  Only for everything.

6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?  I am guilty of saving them and not using them before they expire. I tear and don't cut, though.

7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?  Ugh. A grizzly bear. Yes, I'm being specific as to which kind of bear.  #FormerGame&FishEmployee

8. Do you have freckles? A few.

9. Do you always smile for pictures?  Only the ones I'm in. Ha.

10. What is your biggest pet peeve?  The sad thing is I have so many pet peeves, I don't know which one is my biggest. #PrayForMe

11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?  I do count stairs. #ocd

12. Have you ever peed in the woods?  Yes. And it was winter. Elk hunting was a trip.

13. What about pooped in the woods?  No, but I love telling a good poop story. (That was tracyfixen.com's answer, but I'm keeping it.)

14. Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing? Yes.

15. Do you chew your pens and pencils? No, and if you do, I would encourage you to not.

16. How many cups of coffee do you drink a day? Usually two.

17. What size is your bed? Queen.

18. What is your Song of the Week? He Knows My Name

19. Is it okay for guys to wear pink? Sure.

20. Do you still watch cartoons? I have a 4 yr old. Of course.

21. What's your least favorite movie? I'm not at all a fan of vulgarity in the verbal or physical sense.
     Also, may I prompt you to read this, and tuck it away in your heart?

22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some? Wherever it would end up, I'd forget where it was.

23. What do you drink with dinner? Water

24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in? Honey

25. What is your favorite food? Homemade cheeseburger

26. What movies could you watch over and over and still love? Elf, Tombstone, and Hercules (the Disney version)

27. Last person you kissed/kissed you? My son

28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout? Nope.

29. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine? No way, Jose.

30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? Just mailed a card today!

31. Can you change the oil on a car? Not without forgetting a thing or two.

32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket? No.

33. Ever run out of gas? More times than I care to admit. Some of it I can blame on the gas gauge, however.

34. Favorite kind of sandwich? Grilled turkey and swiss with bacon from the SSH in Cody, WY.

35. Best thing to eat for breakfast? bacon and cheese omelette

36.  What is your usual bedtime? I need to get one. I've been staying up way too late.

37. Are you lazy? I have my moments.

38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween? Rainbow Brite's horse.

39. What is your Chinese astrological sign? Monkey

40. How many languages can you speak? Two. English and Whine-ese.

41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions? No.

42. Which are better: legos or lincoln logs? Legos

43. Are you stubborn? Who have you been talking to?

44. Who is better...Fallon or Letterman? I really miss Jay Leno...

45. Ever watch soap operas? Nope. I used to watch Days as a teen/young adult. But soaps are so ridiculous, I had to stop watching.

46. Are you afraid of heights? Not afraid of heights so much as I'm afraid of falling off of them.

47. Do you sing in the car? Yes.

48. Do you sing in the shower? Yes.

49. Do you dance in the car? Yes, but only if the people in my car are the only ones who can see me dancing.

50. Ever used a gun? Several.

51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer? October! I highly recommend you go check out my friend and entrepreneurial partner, MWP.

52. Do you think musicals are cheesy? No.

53. Is Christmas stressful? It certainly has its moments.

54. Ever eat a pierogi? I think Brent's aunt made some with cheese. Is this what they're called? It was many years ago.

55. Favorite type of fruit pie? Apple. But only the way I make it.

56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? Singer. Teacher. Talk show host.

57. Do you believe in ghosts? The Holy One.

58. Ever have a de-ja-vu feeling? All the time.

59. Take a vitamin daily? Yes. And that is tracyfixen.com's link, but I'm leaving it, and encouraging you to check out the vitamins.

60. Wear slippers? Wearing some right now!

61. Wear a bath robe? No.

62. What do you wear to bed? Comfy pants and a t-shirt.

63. First concert? John Anderson. He was at the mid-state fair, and I was somewhere around the age of six?

64. Wal-Mart, Target, or Kmart? Target is close and convenient.

65. Nike or Adidas? I have a cute little story about my first pair of name-brand shoes that my husband forced encouraged me to buy on our honeymoon. They were Adidas.

66. Cheetos or Fritos? Depends on what I'm eating with them.

67. Peanuts or sunflower seeds? Sunflower seeds.

68. Ever hear of the group Tres Bien? No.

69. Ever take dance lessons? Yes! Jazz class as a kid.

70. Is there a profession you picture your spouse doing? I can't quite put my finger on it, but I believe he has some big changes coming up before he is in the profession he's meant to be in.

71. Can you curl your tongue? Yes

72. Ever won a spelling bee? Nope.

73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy? I cry all. the. time.

74. Own any record albums? Mom and Dad have them all.

75. Own a record player? See above.

76. Regularly burn incense? I have a Scentsy burner, but I don't turn it on often.

77. Ever been in love? Of course.

78. Who would you like to see in concert? I'm not so much a concert person as I am a "hey, let me sing for you in this quiet little coffee shop" person.

79. What was the last concert you saw? Oh gosh. Third Day? Clint Black? I don't remember which was the most recent.

80. Hot tea or cold tea? Hot with some honey.

81. Tea or coffee? Coffee. Specifically a vanilla latte.

82. Sugar cookie or snicker doodle? Snicker doodle

83. Can you swim well? No.

84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose? Yes

85. Are you patient? Not really. This is definitely an area to work on!

86. DJ or band, at a wedding? I like both for different reasons.

87. Ever won a contest? If costume counts, then yes.

88. Ever have plastic surgery? No.

89. Which are better? Black or green olives? Black

90. Can you knit or crochet? Both! I love to do both!

91. Best room for a fireplace? Living room

92. Do you want to get married? It will be 12 years this year, and I want there to be a bazillion more. Love my hubs.

93. If married, how long have you been married? Well I got ahead of myself.

94. Who was your HS crush? Keith Urban

95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way? No. But I deal with this behavior on a daily basis.

96. Do you have kids? Yes. Hence the answer above.

97. Do you want kids? Most of the time. (wink wink, nudge nudge) I love my kids. All three of them.

98. What's your favorite color? Red.

99. Do you miss anyone right now? Yes. Every moment of every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment